News and Events
- Wild Well Control Golf Blowout
- BTI Services is proud to be a charter supporter of the Wild Well Control Golf Blowout benefiting Shriners Hospitals for Children. With the tournament already having donated more than $1 Million to the charity, BTI Services continues to be a major part of this exciting event each year.
- Giving Back to the Community
- Following the devastation in Oklahoma from recent tornadoes, BTI Services Lafayette wanted to help fellow employees and residents in the damaged communities. The Lafayette facility soon became a donation center for the general public and shipped over 100,000 pounds of relief supplies to Oklahoma. Read more at http://www.klfy.com/story/22380437/local-company-has-ties-to-okla-devastation
- West Coast Facility Now Open
- BTI Services recently opened the doors to its new facility in Shafter, CA. With equipment inventory from its Special Services product line and local personnel, BTI is supporting project initiatives for Chevron and other local operators.
- Yancey, TX Service Office Now Open!
- BTI recently opened a new facility at the Superior Energy Services campus in Yancey, TX. Construction on the 60,000sq ft facility was completed earlier this year and BTI is now servicing the local region. The location is currently offering well testing and frac tree rentals. There are plans to expand into other pressure control equipment provisions inclusive of blowout preventers and other accessory equipment components very soon.