News and Events
- Wild Well's Advanced Well Control Seminar, Oct 1, Lafayette, LA.
- Join Wild Well at the Advanced Well Control: Engineering and Preparedness Seminar as we demonstrate and discuss the specialized well control technology used to assist in preparation, prevention and response operations. This informative seminar is open to executives, engineers, drilling and production managers, superintendents, HSE, procurement, drilling and well servicing contractors. There is no charge for the seminar and lunch will be provided.
- BTI Services locations achieve ISO 9001:2008 certification
- The BTI facilities in Oklahoma City, OK, Lindsay, OK, and Houston, TX operate under a Quality Management System which complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008. The scope of this certificate is valid for the following product and service: Oilfield Equipment Rental, Services and Compliance.
- Wild Well Control Golf Blowout
- BTI Services is proud to be a charter supporter of the Wild Well Control Golf Blowout benefiting Shriners Hospitals for Children. With the tournament already having donated more than $1 Million to the charity, BTI Services continues to be a major part of this exciting event each year.
- Giving Back to the Community
- Following the devastation in Oklahoma from recent tornadoes, BTI Services Lafayette wanted to help fellow employees and residents in the damaged communities. The Lafayette facility soon became a donation center for the general public and shipped over 100,000 pounds of relief supplies to Oklahoma. Read more at http://www.klfy.com/story/22380437/local-company-has-ties-to-okla-devastation